We all want to save money, but sometimes it’s hard to know where or how to start saving. Here are a few easy ideas for stashing cash away now.
1. Use websites like Mommysavers.com, a website for frugal moms that make it their business to find and share where and when stores are holding special sales events.
2. Stop impulse buying by swapping your grocery list with a friend. This way, you won’t spend that extra $50+ on items that you really don’t need.
3. Get healthy – most insurance companies offer lower rates to people in good health based on weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle habits such as smoking and alcohol consumption.
4. Skip Starbucks and limit dining out. You’ll eat healthier at home and save a bundle at the same time.
5. Workout instead of going shopping. Use your extra energy to save on pounds and money. You’ll feel better and so will your bank account.
6. Bundle services whenever possible. Combine cable, TV, and phone services in your local area. If you are already doing so, you can often call your service company and negotiate ways to lower your current rates.
7. Shop and compare auto insurance costs. We often become complacent and simply pay the bill rather than checking competitors for better pricing.
8. Home dates – instead of going out on the town, enjoy a “home date” with your spouse. You can make a nice meal or order in, watch a movie, enjoy a walk together at dusk, play card or board games, or simple take the time to talk and connect.
9. An oldie but a goody, coupons NEVER go out of style. The days of waiting for the Sunday paper are no more as you can often find coupons for most anything online 24/7 and whenever you need them.
10. Use a credit card that provides a percentage of cash-back. Pay the balance on the card every month to stay ahead and you’ll be surprised how much cash will add up by year’s end.
Bonus! Refer a friend to get an online loan & receive $20 for you, and $10 for them, once they are approved! Five friends = $100
Plus if you start your loan with our APP you will get a $10 rebate!
Download links below.
Click here for the Android App
Click here for the iPhone App