What’s better than getting a discount or cashing in on a coupon to fill your stomach? Well, getting something for nothing of course. There are more opportunities than one would think in this day and age when some areas are paying nearly $4.00 per gallon for gas. Luckily, you are financially savvy enough to be here, reading our blog where we will continue to pass along great and often unknown ways to save money. This is just one of many to come.
To start, we’ve tracked down our Top 10 list of ways to fill your stomach without reaching into your wallet.
1. Bruster’s Real Ice Cream offers free mini ice cream cones to children shorter than 40 inches.
2. You can join Dairy Queen’s Blizzard Fan Club and get a buy-one, get-one-free Blizzard coupon. Click here to join http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Blizzard-Fan-Club/
3. Ben & Jerry’s also offers a “Free Cone Day” each year — usually in the springtimme around April.
4. Free pancakes from IHOP on National Pancake Day in February
5. Rita’s Italian Ice in March
6. Free Arby’s fries, California Tortilla chips and queso and Cinnabon Bites on tax day in April
7. A free Haagen-Dazs ice cream and free treats for moms on Mother’s Day from restaurants such as McCormick & Schmick’s in May
8. A free doughnut from Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, LaMar’s and Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop for National Donut Day in June
9. A free 7-Eleven slurpee on 7/11 and a Chick Fil-A meal in July
10. Free meals for veterans at Applebee’s, Chili’s, Golden Corral, Lone Star Steakhouse and more restaurants on Veterans Day in November